1 bedroom apartment
SHARED OWNERSHIP – NOW LAUNCHED
Located in SE10, Arden’s at Parkside’s Shared Ownership Collection is a stunning range of 53 studio, one and two-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments, surrounded by nature and boasting magnificent views of the capital.
- Studio apartment available from £109,500.
- 1-bed apartment available from £124,500.
- 2-bed apartment available from £147,000.
Register your interest to book your viewing appointment.
Combining the historic charm of Greenwich, with the open spaces of Blackheath and the energy of Lewisham, Arden is a place to call home in the heart of a growing neighbourhood. This stylish development of thoughtfully designed homes will boast modern interiors and high-quality finishes throughout.
- Excellent Zone 2 location, commute to The City in 30 minutes
- Concierge Service
- On-site Resident’s fitness suite, Co-working hub and Snug room
- Parking spaces available on selected homes
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low-cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought-after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Length of lease: 999 Years
- Annual ground rent amount: £0
- Ground rent review period: N/A
- Annual service charge amount: £2,435.71
- Service charge review period: Yearly
- Council tax band: TBC
Register your Interest to book your viewing appointment.
- Modern interiors
- High quality finishes
- Parking on select apartments
- Concierge Service available
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody