Carefully crafted studio Shared Ownership homes in Battersea, SW8 | Register Your Interest
Studio apartments now fully reserved.
1-bedroom apartments from £141,250 for a 25% share.
2-bedroom apartments from £181,250 for a 25% share.
Be part of the renowned Battersea Power Station regeneration project! Live in the Shared Ownership Collection at New Mansion Square and benefit from the following amenities:
- Private balcony or terrace
– Concierge Service
– 5 minutes walk from Battersea Power Station underground on the Northern Line
– Loads of green space with residents only garden and short walk to Battersea Park
– Moments away from the iconic Battersea Power Station and river Thames.
Exclusive virtual viewings. Register your interest to Book your viewing now to get the first pick of these stunning homes.
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
Length of lease: 999 Years
Annual ground rent amount: £0
Ground rent review period: N/A
Annual service charge amount: from £2160.00
Service charge review period: Annual
Council tax band: TBC
Register your interest to book your viewing at New Mansion Square.
New Mansion Square is built in collaboration with Battersea Power Station.
Exterior imagery is of planning CGIs for guidance purposes only.
- Private balcony
- Access to concierge services
- Landscaped residents' garden
- Enjoy living within reach of superb dining options
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody