2 bedroom apartment
Live in the heart of Wandsworth’s Riverside Quarter
Beautiful 2 bedroom home at Willow Walk is available from £165,000 for a 25% share (665,000 full market value) through Shared Ownership.
Moments from the River Thames lies Willow Walk, the final chapter of the Wandsworth Riverside Quarter. The development creates a revitalising place people are proud to call home and a destination in itself. A stunning plaza is the centrepiece of the development with complimentary brickwork and soft landscaping inspired by the historic Osier Reeds that once prevailed.
Why Willow Walk?
Located in Wandsworth and recently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK, this borough provides a sumptuous mix of eateries, eclectic pubs and large open green spaces Wandsworth Park is a short walk away. Across thirteen floors and with expansive views across the capital, Willow Walk is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the connectivity of Wandsworth Town and the waterside pier that is a one minute walk away, providing stylish and speedy access into the City.
Viewing at Willow Walk
Register to receive full information from our Sales Team on viewing times.
What is Shared Ownership?
Purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Length of lease: 999 Years
- Annual ground rent amount: £0
- Ground rent review period: N/A
- Annual service charge amount: £1771.50
- Service charge review period: Annual
- Council tax band: TBC
- Concierge Service & gym access
- Council tax band TBC
- Energy efficient homes and appliances
- Canal side Living in Wandsworth's Riverside Quarter
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody