4 bedroom detached house
Smalley Chase brings a stylish selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes to the Derbyshire village of Smalley, offering excellent links to Derby via the A38 and the amenities of Ilkeston only a 15 minute drive away. The four bedroom detached Oakwood offers ample space for family life and is practical yet stylish. On the ground floor there is a stunning family kitchen with breakfast area featuring double doors out to the garden and a laundry room off the kitchen. There is also a study, 17ft lounge and downstairs W/C. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with an en-suite to the principal bedroom, plus a family bathroom and a useful storage cupboard. The property also benefits from off road parking, garage and gardens. Call us to find out more about our range of offers, visit us during our opening hours or you can pre-reserve this new home online today. Plot 93 Tenure: Freehold Length of lease: N/A Annual ground rent amount (£): N/A Ground rent review period (year/month): N/A Annual service charge amount (£): 184.20 Service charge review period (year/month): Yearly Council tax band (England, Wales and Scotland): B Reservation fee (£): 500 For more information about the optional extras available in our new homes, please visit the Miller Homes website.
- Choose your offer ANY home - will it be 5% deposit paid, cashback on completion or Part Exchange?
- 17ft lounge with bay window
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to garden
- Laundry room
- Dedicated study
- 4 bedrooms
- Principal bedroom with en-suite
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Miller Homes rated 5* for customer satisfaction
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Miller Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes