3 bedroom apartment
Secure your dream new home at Three Waters by 31st January 2024 and get up to £6,675 cashback and a £200 Westfield voucher.*
Three bed Shared Ownership homes | Available from £137,500 (25% of full value £550,000)
An exciting collection of 2 & 3-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in Bow creek. With access to 560 acres of green space in the surrounding area and transport links to the city in 12 minutes. Enjoy an onsite cinema room, 24-hour concierge, and private balconies to every apartment when you live at Three Waters.
Located where the three waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea, and Limehouse Cut meet in the heart of east London, Three Waters sits within the citys fastest growing area, offering vibrant waterside living. With the Tube and Docklands Light Railway (DLR) close by, youll be in the City or Canary Wharf in as little as 12 minutes.
What is Shared Ownership?
Purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Length of lease: TBC
- Annual ground rent amount: £0
- Ground rent review period: N/A
- Annual service charge amount: from £3,672
- Service charge review period: Annual
- Council tax band: England
- Shared Ownership Available
- Enjoy a state-of-the-art screening room
- 24-hour Concierge
- Private Balcony
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody