A broad hallway leads through to a bright, welcoming lounge and a generously proportioned open plan kitchen dining room, both of which incorporate superb panoramic windows with french doors leading to the garden, creating an airy, light ambience. The ground floor also includes two bedrooms and a shower room. The en-suite principal bedroom occupies the whole of the first floor. Externally, this home has a garage and driveway parking. This new home is situated on the Miller Homes development Bracklesham Grove, in the popular holiday destination of Bracklesham Bay. Just 7 miles from Chichester, the development occupies a superb location on the south coast. Bordered by mature trees, this delightful selection of energy efficient two, three, four and five bedroom homes provides a perfect balance of coast and countryside with easy access to urban amenities.
- Reserve your new home online at a time and place to suit you with our online reservations at Miller Homes
- Spacious 17ft lounge with french doors to the rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining with french doors to garden
- Downstairs shower room
- Garage and allocated parking
- En-suite bathroom and dressing room to principal bedroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 5 star builder (HBF). More than 90% of customers would recommend Miller Homes to their friends and family
- Book your appointment to visit us at Bracklesham Grove on Bracklesham Lane for further information. Open Thursday to Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm.