Final 1 bed home AVAILABLE at St John’s Way
St Johns Way is a brand new collection of 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments, in the heart of buzzing Clapham Junction, SW11.
Boasting spacious homes, excellent quality design and contemporary architecture with excellent transport links, St Johns Way is just 4 minutes from one of the busiest stations – Clapham Junction; meaning fast connections to London Waterloo or Victoria are virtually on your doorstep.
Desirable nearby locations such as Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road offer a vast array of boutique shops, bars and restaurants to be enjoyed; as well as Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common offering exceptional green spaces for outdoor activities and relaxation.
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Length of lease: 250 Years
- Annual ground rent amount: £0
- Ground rent review period: N/A
- Annual service charge amount: £1824
- Service charge review period: Annual
- Council tax band: TBC
- Concierge Service
- Gym Access
- Canalside Living
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody