The subtly L-shaped living dining room and the extra level of flexibility introduced by french doors leading to the garden offer endless possibilities for layout, while details like the generous cupboard space, downstairs wc and en-suite principal bedroom demonstrate the practicality of the Rendell. The contemporary fitted kitchen includes a 4-burner gas hob and single oven. This new home is situated on the Miller Homes development Bracklesham Grove, in the popular holiday destination of Bracklesham Bay. Just 7 miles from Chichester, the development occupies a superb location on the south coast. Bordered by mature trees, this delightful selection of energy efficient two, three, four and five bedroom homes provides a perfect balance of coast and countryside with easy access to urban amenities. Book your appointment to visit us at Minerva Heights in Chichester. Open Thursday to Monday, 10:30am – 5:30pm. You could also reserve your new home online with Miller Homes.
- Reserve your new home online at a time and place to suit you with our online reservations at Miller Homes
- Open plan living/dining with french doors to garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Principal bedroom with en-suite and built-in storage
- Downstairs WC and built-in storage cupboard
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 5 star builder. (HBF) More than 90% of customers would recommend Miller Homes to their family and friends
- Book your appointment to visit us at Minerva Heights in Chichester for further information. Open Thursday to Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm.