A stunning duplex featuring a LARGE MASTER BEDROOM with en suite and direct access to the SOUTH-WEST FACING TERRACE. The first floor offers two additional bedrooms, one double with en suite, a family bathroom, and a lovely open plan living/dining room with fitted kitchen and terrace. There is plenty of NATURAL LIGHT coming into the apartment. Totalling 1184 sq ft/110 sq m. PARKING included.
Hendon Waterside is an impressive regeneration scheme in a convenient Zone 3 location next to the Welsh Harp Reservoir. The development is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station. From Hendon Waterside you can reach the West End and Bank within 30 minutes or Heathrow Airport in around 30 minutes by car, or an hour by public transport.
Residents will also benefit from a daytime concierge service, expansive communal green spaces, gym, parking and a Co-Op within the development. All homes are available with London Help to Buy and ready to move in from early 2019.
- Parking included
- Two double bedrooms with en suite, plus single bedroom
- Total area: 1184 sq ft/110 sq m
- Two terraces - one south-west facing with garden views
- Fitted kitchen with fully-integrated appliances
- Plenty of natural light in the apartment
- Retail space within development and on-site community centre
- CCTV security system coverage across all residential building and entrances
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home