3 bedroom semi detached house
Discover the Hudson. The hall opens onto an elegant square lounge offering endless options for layout, and a stylish, practical kitchen with separate laundry. French doors add a focal point to the dining area, and the luxurious en-suite principal bedroom features a dressing area. Set between the vast South Downs National Park and the seaside attractions of the south coast, this new neighbourhood brings a selection of energy efficient 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes into the small community of Eastergate. With convenient road and rail connections, the development is just an hour’s drive from the M25, six miles from Chichester and only ten minutes’ walk from the centre of the village. Our sales centre now open, come and visit us during our opening hours and find out more about The Paddock. Plot 39 Tenure: Freehold Length of lease: N/A Annual ground rent amount (£): N/A Ground rent review period (year/month): N/A Annual service charge amount (£): 337.68 Service charge review period (year/month): Yearly Council tax band (England, Wales and Scotland): TBC Reservation fee (£): 500 For more information about the optional extras available in our new homes, please visit the Miller Homes website.
- RESERVE PLOT 39 AND GET £18,000 MORTGAGE CONTRIBUTION^. ^T&Cs apply.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with french doors to the rear garden
- Dedicated laundry downstairs
- Downstairs WC
- Principal bedroom with en-suite
- Dressing area to Principal bedroom
- Allocated parking spaces
- Our sales centre now open, come and visit us during our opening hours and find out more about The Paddock.
- EVENT: Open House Event on the 25th & 26th November at The Paddock with Mince pie and Mulled wine
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Miller Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes