Situated on the fifth floor, this bright one-bedroom apartment has a spacious south-west facing terrace. There is a bright, dual aspect open plan living/dining area with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Further benefits include there being plenty of storage space throughout plus underfloor heating. Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this impressive regeneration development will provide up to 2,000 homes in addition to restaurants, cafés, shops and planned offices set around a landscaped park creating a new leisure, business and residential destination.
- Total area: 535.7 sq ft / 49.8 sq m
- Fifth floor apartment
- South-west facing terrace
- Open plan living/dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Plenty of storage space
- Underfloor heating throughout