New Collection of 2 bedroom houses launching Spring 2023 in Maldon, Essex
Available from £102,000 for a 30% share (£340,000 full market value)
A charming collection of 2 bedroom houses available to enjoy with the benefits of Shared Ownership, giving you the opportunity to enjoy life in the peaceful Essex countryside. Situated on the outskirts of historic Maldon and set around beautiful green open spaces, this unique development allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, while keeping all the excitement within reach.
The new collection of 2 bedroom houses at Limebrook Walk benefit from private gardens and an allocated parking space. Register your interest to be invited to the launch of our latest homes at Limebrook Walk.
- North Fambridge Station (6 miles) served by Greater Anglia with links connecting to Shenfield, Liverpool Street and Southminster.
- Hatfield Peverel Station (6.5 miles) served by Greater Anglia with links connecting to Stratford, Liverpool Street, Colchester and Chelmsford.
- A new bus route is also scheduled to run through Limebrook once completed.
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Shared Ownership
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody