Located on the first floor of Penrose Apartments plot 264 is a spacious two-bedroom home with a private corner balcony. There is a dual aspect, open plan living/dining area and a U-shaped fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two good-sized double bedrooms with an en suite bathroom to the main as well as a family bathroom and ample storage space throughout. Available with London Help to Buy. Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this impressive regeneration development will provide up to 2,000 homes in addition to planned offices, restaurants, cafés and shops set around a landscaped park creating a new leisure, business and residential destination. The area will benefit from two new schools, 3,000 new jobs and with fast transport links within easy reach of central London, now is the time to buy.
- Reserve with a 5% deposit of 22,700 with London Help to Buy
- Ready to move into spring 2022
- Spacious 2-bedroom apartment with private corner balcony
- Open plan living/dining area with fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Views onto landscaped parkland
- Total area: 773.7 sq ft / 71.9 sq m