4 bedroom detached house
This stunning 4 bedroom home is surrounded by green open spaces. The Sterndale features a striking hall which opens on to a bay windowed lounge and a dual aspect kitchen and family room with french doors to the rear garden. The study, ideal for working from home and two of the four bedrooms are also dual aspect, and the principal bedroom includes an en-suite shower room. This home offers a garage plus parking spaces. Boorley Gardens will soon become a sought after community, with a primary school, local centre and open space included in the plans. Find out more. Pop in to visit us anytime during opening hours to find out more. Plot 253 Tenure: Freehold Length of lease: N/A Annual ground rent amount (£): N/A Ground rent review period (year/month): N/A Annual service charge amount (£): 272.94 Service charge review period (year/month): Yearly Council tax band (England, Wales and Scotland): TBC Reservation fee (£): 1000 For more information about the optional extras available in our new homes, please visit the Miller Homes website.
- Choose one of these offers on any home - 5% Deposit Paid^ or Cashback^ when you move or Part Exchange Plus^. ^T&Cs and exclusions apply.
- Dual-aspect open plan kitchen / dining with a contemporary fitted kitchen and french doors
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Downstairs WC and laundry room
- En-suite shower room to principal bedroom
- Garage and parking
- 5 star builder. (HBF) More than 90% of Miller Homes customers would recommend us to their friends and family
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Visit us during our opening hours. We are open Thursday to Monday 10:30am - 5:30pm
- EVENT: Take a coffee break at Boorley Gardens! Join for our Combined Mortgage Clinic Event on Saturday 7th October
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Miller Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes