THE CHARNWOOD – PRICE SHOWN IS ALREADY DISCOUNTED TO 90% OF FULL MARKET VALUE AND NO FURTHER DISCOUNT APPLIES. A 3 bedroom home featuring an open-plan kitchen diner and spacious lounge. Upstairs you’ll find a large master bedroom and two single bedrooms, all sharing a family bathroom.
THIS IS A REDUCED-COST HOME AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
- Reduced Cost and Low Cost Housing are homes sold between 70 – 90 % of their open market value depending on the plot and scheme.
Price shown is at the discounted rate.
In order to purchase under this scheme with the local authority purchasers must qualify the following criteria:-
- The property must be the only property you own on legal completion:
- You must have a local connection (either live, work, or have responsibility for an elderly relative in the area):
- Your basic household income must not exceed Â£66,000:
- All applications for the scheme must be qualified and validated by New Homes Mortgage Adviser
- You will not be able to use this scheme in conjunction with the Government Help to Buy Scheme:
- If you choose to re-sell the property in the future the % reduction in the open market value you receive on your property must be passed on to subsequent purchasers in perpetuity
- Reduced-cost home; 10% off full market value
- Price shown is at the discounted rate
- Maximum joint income of less than Â£66,000 per annum
- Must live or work in Milton Keynes
- Must intend to be the owner/occupier of the property
- The discount passes on in perpetuity indefinitely
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Help to Buy
- Semi-detached 3 bedroom home
- Car port and additional single parking space
- Open-plan kitchen diner