The hallway leads through to the peaceful study, ideal for working from home, the convenient downstairs WC and front facing lounge with bay window. The dual-aspect open plan kitchen dining with french doors leading to the rear garden forms an inviting family hub. A separate laundry room also has external access. On the first floor you will find 4 double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the principal, a family bathroom and convenient linen cupboard to the landing. Outside you benefit from a garage and driveway parking. This home is situated on the Miller Homes development Highfields, set in beautiful Cotswolds countryside on the edge of the picturesque market town of Tetbury. There are many independent traders in the town as well as popular schools, cafes, delis, bars and restaurants. Our marketing suite and show home is now open by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange an appointment. You can also reserve your new home on our website.
- Reserve your new home online at a time and place to suit you with our online reservations at Miller Homes.
- Our marketing suite and show home is now open by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange an appointment. Thursday - Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm
- 5 star builder (HBF). More than 90% of customers would recommend Miller Homes to their family and friends
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with french doors to the rear garden
- Separate laundry room with garden access
- Designated study, ideal for working from home
- Principal bedroom with en-suite
- Garage and driveway parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty