The Fergus is a beautiful three bedroom home benefitting from a bright living room, which leads into a contemporary open-plan kitchen-diner. Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor living with French doors leading out onto the garden and a handy downstairs WC. Upstairs you’ll find a spacious master bedroom, and two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom finished with Porcelanosa tiling. An integral garage and private drive complete this home perfectly.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: TBC
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: B
- A beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home with integral garage
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Spacious master bedroom and 2 further good-sized bedrooms
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty and insurance
- We're registered with NHQB
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes