The Kilkenny is a beautiful three bedroom home perfect for modern living. A bright living room featuring a stunning exposed staircase leads through to an open-plan kitchen-diner, where French doors open onto the garden creating an flexible living space. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a versatile third bedroom, which could be utilised for a guest bedroom, child’s bedroom, dressing room or office. Upstairs you’ll also find a family bathroom complete with Porcelanosa tiling.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: TBC
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: B
- A beautiful 3 bedroom detached home, perfect for those looking to upgrade to more space
- An open-plan kitchen-diner with French doors opening onto the garden
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, one which could be utilised for dressing room, home office or childs bedroom
- South-West facing garden
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty and insurance
- We're registered with NHQB
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes