View Full development
Welcome to Taylor’s Green
A stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Darwen. Darwen is a delightful market town just south of Blackburn, the town offers the perfect setting to start your journey.
Home ownership made affordable! Buy from as little as £148,998 using Shared Ownership. Price listed represents 60% share* (mortgage) and the remaining share you will pay rent on.
Do you want to work out how much you can afford? You can use our Mortgage Calculator to find out your mortgage affordability.
Shared ownership prices represent 60% share, the remaining share you will pay rent on. 100% share is available, ask the sales executive for more details.
New build houses for sale in Backburn
- Darwen is a quintessential town in Lancashire. Located amid the West Pennine Moors of Blackburn, it stands within a valley, with the River Darwen flowing at its base.
- The river passes through the town, subsequently joining the River Ribble, which is one of the longest rivers in the North West of England. The town offers a picturesque landscape while remaining conveniently close to lots of great amenities.
- All our properties for sale in Darwen are situated in the heart of the town.
- One of the most popular amenities available here is the historic and recently refurbished Darwen Market. This bustling undercover market first opened in 1891 and now has over 100 stalls where you can find an array of items ranging from handmade beauty products to fine food and ales. No matter what you’re looking for, this market annexe is sure to have something for you!
Buy now and save thousands
- Buy now and save over £2,600 on your energy bills and reduce carbon emissions by over 2 tonnes per year when you buy a new home! Read the February 2023 ‘Watt a Save’ report.
Details added: 03/05/2023
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer