View Full development
Welcome to Sycamore Park
A range of stunning 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom new build houses for sale in Driffield, the quaint East Yorkshire market town. 90% sold, don’t miss out! Call us now to view our show home!
Our new homes in Driffield come in a variety of property styles, meaning there’s sure to be an option that suits your buying preferences and circumstances.
You can get to the picturesque East Yorkshire coast in around 20 minutes**, with popular seaside towns like Bridlington and Hornsea just around the corner.
* Special deal* Plot 120, a 4 bedroom Chiddingstone is ready to move into in 4 weeks. The home comes with flooring throughout with upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances included plus £6,000 deposit boost. Offer ends 30th November. T&Cs apply.
Shared ownership powered by Home Stepper – prices represent 60% share, the remaining share you will pay rent on. 100% share is available, ask the sales executive for more details.
Do you want to work out how much you can afford? You can use our Mortgage Calculator to find out your mortgage affordability.
New build houses for sale in East Yorkshire
* away, while the city of York can be reached in just under an hour.
- Our new build properties for sale in Driffield have good connections to the town and are only a short walk from the centre. In the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds, Driffield is ideal for those looking to enjoy calm and quiet countryside surroundings.
- When you combine this with our variety of new properties, whether you’re a couple or family, you can be certain that there will be something to suit everyone.
- Further afield, the beautiful town of Beverley is only a half-hour drive
- Buy now and save over £2,600 on your energy bills and reduce carbon emissions by over 2 tonnes per year when you buy a new home! Read the July 2023 ‘Watt a Save’ report.
- All homes have BT Openreach Fibre.
** All distances and travel times on this page are taken from google.co.uk/maps and are approximate only.
Details added: 03/05/2023
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer