The home of great value!
The Cork benefits from a bright and well designed living room that leads into a contemporary kitchen-diner with French doors leading out to the rear garden. A handy cloakroom completes the downstairs space. Upstairs you’ll find two generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: B
- 5% deposit contribution - saving you up to 7,500
- Semi-detached home
- Downstairs WC
- Front and rear gardens
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty and insurance
- We're registered with NHQB
- terms and conditions apply
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes