View Full development
Welcome to Hambleton Chase
Reserve any of our homes this winter and only pay £99 reservation fee! Call for more details.
A stunning development of new houses for sale in Easingwold, just 12 miles* from the city of York. Consisting of a wide selection of homes including 2 bedroom bungalows to large 4 bedroom detached homes with a garage. Take a tour around our beautiful development.
* Special deal* Get £10,000 towards your deposit plus an upgraded kitchen including appliances and upgraded shower over the bath on plot 80, a 4 bedroom Pensford home. Offer ends 30th November. *T&Cs apply.
Do you want to work out how much you can afford? You can use our Mortgage Calculator to find out your mortgage affordability.
Are you a first time buyer? Read our guide about Mortgages for First Time Buyers.
Shared ownership powered by Home Stepper – prices represent 60% share, the remaining share you will pay rent on. 100% share is available, ask the sales executive for more details.
New build houses for sale in North Yorkshire
- This picturesque market town offers a great atmosphere and a countryside setting, with the Market Square and Georgian buildings providing an unspoilt and welcoming place to explore.
- Great reputation for good food and regularly tops national charts and food awards. Whether you’re looking for a cosy gastro pub, a comforting caf, a tea room or an independent bakery, Easingwold has it all.
- Easingwold is a fantastic touring centre and is known as the gateway to the North York Moors, the Yorkshire Dales, the resorts of Scarborough and Filey, and the historic Dinosaur Coast of Whitby.
- There are plenty of convenience stores and many charming local retailers located throughout the town, with a weekly market held on ‘the cobbles’ in the Market Square every Friday.
- All homes have BT Openreach Fibre.
- Buy now and save over £2,600 on your energy bills and reduce carbon emissions by over 2 tonnes per year when you buy a new home! Read the February 2023 ‘Watt a Save’ report.
Details added: 03/05/2023
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer