4 bedroom detached house
The Broadale is a stunning four bedroom home. A separate entrance hall leads to a spacious living room and a large kitchen-diner with French doors opening onto the garden, creating a seamless outdoor – indoor living space. This home also benefits from a useful utility room and downstairs WC. Upstairs you’ll find four good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the main bedroom benefitting from a private en-suite. A garage and private drive complete this home perfectly.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: TBC
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: TBC
- Integral Garage
- Utility Room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Downstairs WC
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty and Insurance
- Extensive options range plus 100s of kitchen combinations to choose from*
- *Options available may vary dependent on build stage
- We're registered with NHQB
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes