The Tyrone is a contemporary three bedroom house style that is ideal for family life and perfect for entertaining. The open-plan kitchen-diner features a large L-shaped worktop, while French doors open from the bright living room onto the rear garden, for seamless outdoor-indoor living. The space continues upstairs where you will find three bedrooms and a family bathroom finished with Porcelanosa tiling.
Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: B
Price shown based on a 50% share of 184,995 (full purchase price)
- A beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home,ideal for family life and perfect for entertaining
- An open plan kitchen / dining area
- Living room with French doors
- Spacious family bathroom
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty and insurance
- We're registered with NHQB
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes