The Westmeath is a beautiful four bedroom detached home comprising of a bright and spacious living room that leads to an open-plan kitchen-diner, with French doors opening onto the garden. With convenient details such as a useful utility room and an integral garage the Westmeath is the ideal family home. Upstairs you’ll find four well-proportioned bedrooms, with a large bathroom and a private en-suite to the master bedroom.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: TBC
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: C
- Ready to move into
- 5,000 worth of extras included
- Westmeath Show Home available to view at Dane Park
- Detached energy-efficient home
- Fibre optic broadband available
- Integral garage
- Utility room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty
- 2-Year Gleeson Warranty
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes