The home of great value!
The four bedroom Waterford features an open-plan kitchen-dining area with French doors leading out to the garden, plus a useful utility room. This home benefits from a large living room and four well proportioned bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a private en-suite. A convenient integral garage and private drive complete this home perfectly.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: D
- Detached with integral garage
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Separate utility room
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty
- Reduced Stamp Duty fees*
- We're registered with NHQB
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes